Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shout out to Sheena!



So today is Sheena's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! As long as I can remember Sheena has been a part of the family. I remember when she was in high school her coming over and always had her hair curled and done up everyday. I remember being so jealous wishing I had the patience to do my hair all cutesy everyday. She always had the cutest clothes too.It was always like Christmas when she would bring her old clothes over to our house cuz I knew I was always going to find some super cute clothes. She was the first person to dye my hair. I remember me and her sitting and her combing through my hair when I had a perm and it kept getting knotted and it frustrating me so one day she sat me down and made it all better for me. She did my hair for various dance competitions and family pictures. This past year when I came home, me and her just sat down in my room and talked for hours giving me advice on relationships and life in general. She has been there through the good times and also through some of my most embarrassing experiences. She has always been there when I needed help and is always willing to give an extra hand. Sheena I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

No comments: