So it was Hayley's birthday on March 8th so the weekend was filled with birthday festivities. Sunday night Hayley's work threw her a party down in Honolulu at a Karaoke place. We spent four hours singing. When I first got there a red drink was spilt all over my shirt but good thing I was wearing a tube top under so I could soak the other shirt. It was a very interesting night. Monday night me and Hayley went and saw a movie. Prior to the movie we went to COSTCO!! YAY. I was running low on food so this was very exciting for me. I bought pounds of oatmeal, poptarts and a four pound tube of animal crackers. That was my favorite part. Hayley's birthday was very interesting and full of excitement. Hope you had a happy birthday Hayley!!
I am going to school at BYU-H. I have only THREE WEEKS left, until I walk and a month and a half after that. YAY! I am having so much fun out here and wanted to keep everyone updated on my adventures
1 comment:
i loves your headbands girrrrrl. i'll miss you when you leave!
--kylie
Post a Comment