Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

So today is your birthday! I would have sung to you earlier on the phone but I didn't know how well you would have liked that. I have so many memories of you. Like that one time we were driving on the freeway and you decided to pull of and change your outfit on the side of the road. Yes I still have those pictures lol. I remember when I was home over the summer and you took me out to dinner at red robin and then to go see a movie. Ever since that night I realized you actually did care about me and put you as "my daddy loves me" in my phone. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! and dont forget that we love you! :)

Can't you see the love these two boys have for you?? pretty sure we all feel that way lol

No comments: