Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

1. Move Back to Utah (maybe if only just for the summer).

2. Not Date anymore Losers kinda sick of bad relationships or maybe not date any guys at all cuz I discovered losers and boys go hand and hand. The only ones that arent losers are my brothers but I think thats kinda illegal to date them.

3. Read the Book of Mormon twice.

4. Go back to being a blonde. (lol this one will probably be the hardest considering the last time i tried that. it turned out more orange than anything)

I look kinda upset in this picture must be because of who I was looking at..but look at how nasty the hair color was!! what the heck???

5. Get a tattoo.. jk mom

6. Pass all my classes (I once got a 28% on a test not my finest hour but I was sick and my teacher was kinda a jerk)

7. Make my parents proud. Arent they just so adorable??


8. Oh and last but not least GO TO JAMAICA. I think why not tickets out there through moms work pretty cheap?? and it would be a life time experience?? good family bonding before all of us get married?? what do you think momma??

1 comment:

haybay said...

Yeah....
I dunno why but somehow we manage to find all the losers. :(
DON"T LEAVE TO UTAH FOREVER MA"MA!!!!