
Addison Mortensen was born ten years ago today! I can remember me being ten, 10 years ago and going to the hospital on this day to visit my brand new niece! I was so excited I was finally having a little girl in the family to play with. My mom of course let me stay home that day I can't remember why but I was so excited to see the new addition to our family. I love Addi so much and have such good memories of me and her. I really pretended she was my sister for the longest time. One time I dressed me and her up in the same outfits and did our hair the same and everything. She is always going to be a little sister to me. LOVE YOU TONS ADDI AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!
Us after doing facials..

what a cutie!

She is such a good big sister...

and an amazing dancer!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment