So in eleventh grade me, nikki, traci and hayley all had history together. I had to write a biography about myself but didnt know what to say so Hayley wrote it for me... this is how it goes..
Michelle’s Biography!
HI! My name is Michelle Mortensen. My middle name is Angela. I am currently 16 years old. I was born on June 26th, 1989. My parents are very lucky to have me. I consider them the luckiest people in the world! So my childhood is pretty vague. I grew up in Kearns, Utah and my neighbors were pretty scary. They threw knives at me whenever I’d take step outside! Eventually I ended up moving to South Jordan, Utah. I was about ten years old or something like that. In my last couple years of elementary school I met this girl named Nikki Zimmerman. I was kind of scared of her at first and then we became friends. We went to the same middle school in seventh grade so I was excited that I’d know some one, but I still wasn’t looking forward to middle school. But then when I walked into my health class I saw the most gorgeous boy ever! Even more gorgeous than my three brothers! I found out that his name was Adam Mills, he had the cutest smile and everything about him was just like a dream!
I followed him everywhere, he is the reason I am so good at stalking. He had no idea! But halfway through the year I couldn’t believe my luck! We got a new seating chart and I got a seat right behind Adam! Once he even turned around to give me a paper that the teacher was handing out. I remember the words he said to me, “Here you go.” And I said, “thanks.” It was the best day ever! The worst day I ever had was when I found out I had to go to south Jordan middle instead of elk ridge. I couldn’t believe I had to leave Adam. Even at my new school all I could ever think about was Adam. My new school sucked! But then in 9th grade it turned out I got to come back to elk ridge. I was way excited. So it was my first day, and I had been to two classes so far. I was very disappointed. He wasn’t in any of those two. But then I walked into my science class and I saw this way hot kid and right by him, Adam! He looked even hotter than he did when I had left. So I made sure to sit right behind those two. This kid who was sitting by Adams’ name was Roman Stock. He had the best smile ever and I loved the way he didn’t shave his beard thing. Then they were talking and they were talking about these two girls I didn’t know. Adam was talking about some girl named hayley, and this roman was talking about some girl named holli. It broke my heart! He didn’t like me! Neither did this new hot kid named roman. Then later on I found out who these two girls were. They were way nice, but I still didn’t like them. But throughout the year I liked both of them. Then 2nd semester it turned out hayley was in my history class, I didn’t talk to her though because Adam liked her. And she even ended up sitting in front of me for half the year and I just visualized ways I could get rid of her somehow. It wasn’t until the summer after 9th grade that I found out that she had rejected him. I was so happy and didn’t hate her anymore. Then we started high school. I met some new friends, such as Traci and just some other people. And surprisingly I became friends with hayley and holli, and I really never thought I would be able to. Just because roman and adam liked them, even though roman liked some new chick named crystal I never knew about. Then in April there was a girls choice dance coming up and I convinced my mom to let me go even though I was only 15. So I got set up with this kid named josh and traci got set up with his friend named layne. And jessi went on the date with their friend Chris. Josh was way nice and stuff and pretty cute but nowhere near as cute as layne and Chris. But the date was way fun and Adam was even in my group! Because now it’s holli and adam. Even though it really should be Adam and me. But then traci was working at this place called knightsbridge and she said that they hired 15 year olds so I could get a job there. So I did and it turned out that Chris and layne worked there too! I thought I’d never see them again. And hayley did too but I still didn’t’ like her because Adam gave her roses in 9th grade. I was way jealous even a whole year later. I hung out with her only because I hoped that Adam would notice me around Hayley and fall madly in love with me, but we ended up becoming friends even though I jealous of the whole Adam thing. So then in my Junior and senior year of high school, I finally got over my bad feelings towards her and I realized that she wasn’t interested in him. So it was all good. Except then in my junior year I heard from Traci that Holli and Adam had kissed! She told me that from Day 1 she had fallen madly in love with him and was really jealous of Holli. She went out with Todd to make him jealous so that he would want her more. It was at that point I finally decided I was over Adam. Instead I decided to like that Chris kid because he’d be coming home from his mission before anyone else. That way I could beat everyone to the alter. While I waited for him to come home, Hayley and me went to BYU Hawaii and Nikki And Traci went to Utah State. BYU Hawaii was a lot of fun and I wrote to Chris a lot, and when he had finally come home, since I wasn’t there, him and Nikki ended up getting together and getting married. But that’s ok because they were going to anyways. I met this way hot surfer dude named Ace, and first thing I noticed about his name was that it was a mix of Adam and Chris! Except it was when I met him that I realized Adam and Chris weren’t hot. This guy was TAN and amazingly hot. We dated for about 5 months, went on long walks on the beach, picnics in the park, but I refused to go hiking with him. Bad memories. But then a beautiful January evening we were at the beach swimming and were making a sandcastle with Hayley and her hot tan boyfriend, and he told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me! So we ended up getting married a few months later and Hayley did too to her hot tan boyfriend. Throughout the rest of my life I accomplished many things. I cured world hunger, and Ace found the cure to cancer so we were way rich and traveled all over. Me, Traci, Nikki, and Hayley all lived in the same circle together, and Nikki ended up having 12 kids who all looked like her and Chris. Traci married Todd and had 5 kids, except we’re all a little suspicious because one looks a heck a lot like Adam… But maybe Todd just has a little Harry potter in him too. Hayley and her hot tan husband had 4 kids, and Ace and me had 3. So then one day while visiting Utah with Hayley, we were about 88 years old, and we were driving through the neighborhood where Chris and Layne use to live and then we saw these two fat old men with short shorts on. We pulled over because we knew it had to be Chris and Layne. Who else would wear shorts so short? They ran over towards the car and then they shot us. That’s when I died. It was the saddest day ever. Many people came to my funeral, and Hayley’s too since she died the same time as me. It was a very sad day. After all I had done in the world, I had to die.
The end
Hailey is still alive!
16 years ago
1 comment:
how did I never read this before... lol. Wow, very funny! And Todd DOES have a little harry potter in him, so there!
Post a Comment