Most people have heard about the plane that went down in the Hudson River on January 15th of this year, but most don't know the truth about what happened. Everyone says the pilot is a hero for the way he brought the plane down. There was no other option but to bring the plane down and it was decided to bring the plane down in the hudson river. Investigators have come to a conclusion that the reason for the problems with the plane was a bird flew in the engine and caused complications. What kind of birds would sabatoge an flight full of innocent people??

1 comment:
Hey I didn't even know you had a blog! That makes me happy! More friends for me!! Yah! :) I liked looking at your blog, I wish I'd known about it when you were in Hawaii... not that we're SO much better at keeping in touch now.
Those pictures of you and Addi were so cute! Its funny but I was thinking about your cute little niece today... I don't remember why... lol.. that sounds a little creepy...
Dang I like those bridesmade dresses at your sisters wedding! The colors were cool too!
Post a Comment