So everyone wants to know about what is going on with me but it is hard to call, text or email everyone especially with the time difference.. so here is my blog so everyone can be updated at their own convinence. This is my first time with a blog so bare with me.. School is starting to pick up again and that is good so that I can keep busy... I thought I was going to go crazy the first couple days of being out here. Still no job so I have plenty of time for the beach (dont tell my dad hehe).. just kidding.. I know the differnce between time to play and time to study..I forgot how amazing everything is over here- the beautiful beach, the lifestyle, the beautiful temple just minutes from my room, and the wonderful school I was blest in getting into. It is still nothing like Utah but I guess I will survive.. I am counting down to the days when I can go home and be with you all again (less than fourty days now)... Thanks Amanda for making that Possible!!!
Me and my roommate Kim at Temple Beach which is like 10 minutes from home

Us before a Tongan Concert... check out the new hair color..

fun in the sun...
No comments:
Post a Comment